|HOW DOES ONE INSTALL NERFECT FONTS?
To install this font in System 7 or later if you do not have a font management program (i.e. Suitcase or Adobe Type Manager) :
1. Close any open applications that might be open.
2. Open up the font's folder by double clicking on its icon.
3. Drag the True Type and Postscript files from the folder into your font folder (which is located in your system folder).
4. If all is well, and you don't already have too many fonts in your font folder that should do it. The font is ready to go... Just open an application and try it out.
To install this font in Windows 95, 98 or 2000:
1. From the Control Panel open the fonts folder.
2. On the File menu, click Install New Font.
3. Click on the drive and folder that contains the font(s) you want to add.
4. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down the CTRL key, click the fonts you want, and then click on OK. To select a range of fonts in the list, press and hold down the SHIFT key while dragging the cursor over the fonts. To add fonts from a network drive without using disk space on your computer, make sure Copy Fonts to Fonts Folder is not checked. You got all that friend?
BACK TO TECHNICAL HELP